- Gifts of cash in any amount at any time, knowing it will be welcomed and carefully used.
– Mail checks to: Boscobel Education Foundation, P.O. Box 63, Boscobel, WI 53805
– Give instantly with PayPal
- Securities such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Memorial gifts.
- Life insurance policies or dividends paid on the policies. The foundation can be a beneficiary of the policy.
- Give your gift through your will, so that you can continue to help the graduates of Boscobel High School.
- Make the foundation the final beneficiary of your Individual Retirement Account.
- Give homes, farms, or commercial property.
- Encourage your employer to donate to the foundation.
- Amazon Smile – Search for Boscobel Education Foundation or use this link when purchasing items from Amazon… http://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-2236892
- DAF Direct – Donor-Advised Fund “is a centralized charitable account. It allows charitably inclined individuals, families, and businesses to make tax-deductible charitable donations of cash, publicly-traded stock, and, in some cases, certain illiquid assets, to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program.”
Contact us for more information on other ways to give!
Donate Using PayPal
Enter your own amount:
(Enter your amount once you are taken to the PayPal site)